The following features are available in the Case Management System;
- Prioritised Task List (for individual users)
- Workflow (Allocating cases to users)
- Automated notifications (Email and SMS)
- Milestone Tracking (Notifications when target dates are missed)
- Audit trails of cases as well as all communications with customers
- Supporting Documents Register
- Knowledge Library (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Reporting and Security
- Check Lists
- Call Agent Auditing
- Members of the public can phone the help desk, or log a case through the organisation’s website.
- When the case is captured an automated SMS notification is sent to the caller.
- Complaints can be submitted through Email, SMS, Letter, Fax or by calling the help desk.
- Once the case is logged, it is assigned to a user in the form of a task that needs to be resolved.
- Tasks can be re-assigned, and callers updated through email or SMS regarding the status of their call.
- While working on a task, users may consult a knowledge library that contains frequently asked questions and answers, contact details and other helpful information.
- Each user is greeted with a prioritised tasklist when they log into the system.
- When a case is closed another SMS notifies the customer.
The system is EASY to use and provides
everything you need to manage cases in a call centre!
Please contact us if you'd like to login with a FREE demo account to evaluate the system.